Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm Lame

Wow, failed the very first week after my promise to post once a week!! haha, thats why I don't make new years resolutions- I have a hard time sticking to them! :) Anyways, I have not been motivated to write anything bc.....we've been pretty boring around here :)  But one thing I wanted to blog about was sending Jude to kindergarten this fall- Im dreading it!! We are debating between a couple schools and doing visits and all that stuff, but Im just so bummed that he's already old enough for school :( Obviously we are finding it hard to decide between public or private-  money or convenience, blah blah blah....I have my heart set on one place, but its a little bit of a drive and with gas prices sneaking up again, Im feeling like we are going to have to settle just for convenience of the drive.  Also, what are my biggest priorities? A great academic school or one where Im positive he'll get the spiritual encouragement I want him to get out of school??  Just lots of decisions to make and Im also getting ready for the baby to come in July, so we'll just be making a lot of adjustments and having to be really organized ( which Im pretty good at, but not daddy ;)
Sigh, I would love to hear from you all about how you made your decision on where to send your children to school- its a big deal, but I do know that he is sooo excited to go to "big kids school" so that eases my mind a little ( as in a teensy tinsy bit)

No comments:

Post a Comment