Tuesday, April 5, 2011

playing and crafting

My kids LOVE to go to the library ( which I love bc I also LOVE the library!)  They typically pick out story books, but these last couple times, they have found ( thanks to daddy ) craft books....which equals ...mess! We have done a bunch out of the dinosaur craft book Jude found, and my kids reaally really love pipe cleaners- which really works out bc they are not messy and they are really fun ( just ask my kids!) so needless to say, I stocked up on pipe cleaners and just get the bag out for my kids when they want to do a craft :)
Jude is making train tracks and Els is making a dinosaur with an egg carton skirt ;) 
Speaking of reading, today Elsie brought me a pile of books to read bc we were all a little bored sitting around the house.  We read this pile and Elsie dozed off- here is what we are doing....
Jude is trying his best to be quiet since sissy is asleep....


This is what I should be doing, but, you know, dishes are pretty loud ;)
I have to say, this is my least favorite thing to do- I HATE dishes- even more than laundry!! 
Something else my kids have been obsessed with for a LONG time is Angry Birds- and now Mac has an app store for desktops, so we have full screen version of Angry Birds!! Jude is loving it!
I made my kids french toast the other day for breakfast and it was a hit with Jude, but I am beginning to think that Elsie is not a breakfast person- she ate all the fruit, but left the toast....
Elsie also doesnt like syrup- weirdo ;)
Sorry, we have been a boring bunch lately, so not much else to report- we are eagerly awaiting warmer weather and being outside- we are tired of being cooped up all day!  We are supposed to have warm weather this weekend, and we are going to watch my inlaws dog for them, while they are on vacation for spring break, so hopefully we'll be out more this weekend!
Also, my best friend just had her beautiful daughter Macy Rose this weekend!! So happy for them, and now I cant wait for my turn!
Well, I will leave you with this picture that I thought was cute- I told Elsie to take her boots off- she was a good listener :) This is exactly how I found them...






No comments:

Post a Comment