Thursday, March 29, 2012

balance

Sooooo.....its been awhile! I am horrible...HORRIBLE!! at keeping up with blogging!!  But, you know, Im okay with it- I am a mommy of 3 little ones, homeschooling Jude, involved in my church, head of ladies ministry, and a youth pastors wife- shew! I have been working on BALANCE these past few weeks.  It is extremely hard to find balance these days!! I feel overwhelmed alot and like I should be doing a better job in most areas of my life.   Chaotic was the best way to describe how I felt.  I was having a hard time keeping up with everything.  So one day, I just spent all day getting organized. My brother and sister in law took Jude and Elsie to the zoo, so I was running around like a crazy woman doing laundry ( Thatcher sadly, spent most of the day in the exersaucer)  cleaning, organizing, making lists and checking things off- iCal has become one of my best friends!! So, now for about a week, I have felt *big breath* like I can breathe again!! So, thanks to my sweet family and my amazing organizing skilld (ha!! riiiiight....) I feel back on track now- I feel like we have balance again :)  What are some of your best organizing tips and things you do to keep balance?

No comments:

Post a Comment