Friday, May 11, 2012

Food Friday

Alright folks, I know that you may be sick of me talking about food, but here comes some more!  I am going to start doing weekly posts with specific themes to keep myself motivated to blog! The first one being......drum roll.....FOOD FRIDAYS!!   I will probably only be posting recipies here and there, mainly I am just going to kind of show you what we have been eating ( mainly the kids)  for that past week.  So, I am going to just jump right in :)
Shrimp Alfredo- Jude usually only eats the shrimp, Elsie, the noodles
Organic, green beans, and broccoli cooked in coconut oil, organic strawberries, and cornbread with unsalted REAL butter- this was our lunch for me , Jude and Elsie
This was Thatcher's :)
Dinner- Panini
Lunch- Organic Peanut butter-crunchy, Organic Broccoli, raisins
Baked chicken with Italian dressing, and parmesan cous-cous 
Veggie stir-fry cooked with coconut oil and unsalted real butter
I didnt give Thatcher the veggies, just bc of how they were cooked, so he got this- kiwi, organic zucchini squash steamed, and baked chicken cooked in red wine vinegar- turned our chicken pink- Elsie loved it! ;)
Here are a few things we have been snacking on
Thatcher's all time favorite snack- Blackberries!
Craisins and organic creamy p.butter
Thatcher and Elsie love this stuff- Jude, not so much, we also ALWAYS have the dried salted edmame and the wasabi peas
We have been trying really hard to eat clean throughout the week, but here are a couple weekend snacks that snuck in :)
so yummy!
Thad and I had this snack after pizza night with our movie :)
Well, there you have it, the first food friday- hopefully this will maybe just give you some ideas to incorporate into your own meals :) Have a great weekend!















No comments:

Post a Comment