Friday, December 3, 2010

I love Fall and the holidays!!

Warning....this post will likely have ALOT of pictures :)  I have been horrible at updating this blog, but i promise...I'm trying!  Firstly ( is that a word? ) I LOVE fall- its my favorite season!  I love the cooler weather, the leaves, pumpkins, and thanksgiving ( which I have no pictures of bc I forgot to bring my camera to thanksgiving dinner )  We have played alot in the leaves
Elsie has also been playing in whats left of the sand in the sandbox haha
We've tried to be outside as much as possible and enjoy this weather!
and, yes, thats a snow shovel he is using to "rake" the leaves bc we only have one big rake that he just can't handle yet.....but just give him a couple years :)
also, I have to show you what our favorite snack has been lately
we call them cold s'mores- yum!! 
Anyways, this snack has been a favorite of mine, and rightly so, because about 3 weeks ago, I found out that I'm pregnant again!!! We are so excited and blessed :) I was a little worried about mamas girl Elsie, but she is pretty excited too.  Both of the kids want a boy bc they want to call him Frederick.....?? I have no clue where they came up with that!  Anyways, I have been sooo tired lately and very much lacking in the motivational department, I just wanna be a couch potato all day- which is so not me-Im very type A and always try to keep myself busy.  So, anyways, I think Im entitled to a cold s'mores here and there :)
I'm a little less apprehensive about a 3rd one too bc Jude and Els have gotten so independent and self sufficient lately.  I rarely see them during the day- they are always in their rooms playing and will come down for food, drinks, and occasional potty break.  The consequence to that though is this.....

Their rooms always look like this! Yikes!
But, they are having so much fun pretending, that I really dont care too much :)
And atleast we have their rooms upstairs, so no one really sees it haha :)
Well, we had a great Thanksgiving and lots of good food!  Hope you all did too!
I'll leave you with Jude's funny faces...
Have a great weekend!! :)











No comments:

Post a Comment