Monday, January 16, 2012

becoming mobile and marshies

 I told Thatcher the other day that I really did not want to carry my overloaded laundry baskets upstairs, but daddy wouldn't be home for awhile, so i better go ahead and do it myself- well, I think he felt sorry for me b/c he has been working out ever since ;) It does look like he's doing pushups in this picture though!  Poor little guy- he sure is trying so hard to go somewhere, but inevitably, only moves backward!  Hehe!! Also, sorry for the bad photo quality in most of my posts- i really take most of my pictures with my phone, b/c its just easy and convenient! 
We also finally got some snow this week ( but i bet it will be 80 tomorrow ha!)
So for breakfast I had some oatmeal and some of my organic chai!! So yummy and such a good cold weather meal :)
The oatmeal is in one of the kids' big cupcake liner bowls- I got them last year at the Dollar General for like 20 cents a piece!! I just think they're cute :)
Thad has been working on our upstairs bathroom, and I was upstairs checking on the progress- meanwhile I let Jude have the bag of marshmallows thinking he would eat one and be done ( he loves mini marshmallows, but i had the peppermint ones, the huge campfire ones, and then the minis ) Well, he came upstairs and showed us his marshmallow man
Anyways, I stayed up there a little too long i guess b/c I came back downstairs and Jude had eaten all but 2 of the campfire marshmallows and most of the peppermint!!!!  Thankfully he still konked out at bedtime, but i wouldn't be surprised if he woke up with a bellyache from all the marshies sticking to his guts!!  Crazy boy!
Hope everyone had a wonderful long weekend, happy MLK day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment