Tuesday, July 20, 2010

my so called life

phew! Im tired!! (ended up staying up too late last night trying to clean and read) Its only tuesday and Im feeling exhausted!  I'm getting the feeling that this isnt my life :)  Ever get the feeling you're living your life for everyone else but yourself??  I know that its definitely part of ministry and of being a mom and wife, but sometimes doesnt it just get tiring?  *SIGH*  That is why we cannot do anything worthwhile without Christ, and His help! I can't do any of my "jobs" on my own- I would have been in the nuthouse a LOOOONG time ago if I had tried!!  I think maybe I need a "mommy's day out"!!!  But, I do have an amazing hubby that helps so much, and is a great daddy!!  

Anywhooo... enough whining!  Elsie and I got our hair cut yesterday!! I was sooo excited, as this is Elsie's first official haircut! It turned out soo cute!  She looks so grown up now, which makes me kinda sad :(  My baby is growing up!  Im so glad I am blessed to not to have to be a working mom, I get to see my kids grow up and really be involved!  But, right now......I need a nap! :) 
( Here's some cute pics of Elsie's hair cut yesterday :) )



                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment