Thursday, July 22, 2010

Random thoughts

A Few Random Thoughts for the Day
cleaning house...story of my life! :)
Getting ready for a going away party for very good friends, that I'm so sad to see go! Jimmy and Selina- we have had such a good time getting to know you, we love you guys and pray that your move will go smoothly!  It's STINKS seeing good friends leave!  But, so awesome to see ppl that are so in love with Christ, that they are willing to relocate again to remain in His will! Jesus is awesome!

So....anyways, Im getting the house clean and thinking how blessed I am! I have a house- albeit, one that needs lots of work ;), but nonetheless, a roof over my head, food in my fridge, bills paid, and central air ( PRAISE THE LORD!!)  haha! But, its so easy to get caught up in the day to day stuff that we forget to count our blessings- I have such a wonderful family and great friends 
I AM BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment